- First get a piece of ¾”x 4”x17” or longer hardwood. It should fit in to your miter slot without slop. If it does not fix without slop get a different piece of wood or use a shim on the side away from the fence.
- Now loosen the screws that hold the fence.
- Unlock the fence if needed.
- Side the fence against the board in the miter slot.
- Take some clamps and clamp the fence to the board in the miter slot.
- Lock the fence.
- Tighten the screws that hold the fence.
- Remove the clamps
- Unlock the fence
- Remove the wood from the miter slot.
Continue reading “10 easy steps to adjust the fence to be parallel to the miter slot.” »
No tags for this post.